We all need a bit of help
Asking for or getting help is never a weakness. In fact, the most successful people in history have sought out. Oprah Winfrey, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bill Clinton, for example, have all hired life coaches.
I myself have had much coaching, mentoring and psychotherapy.
Relationship and Dating help
Check out the FDBK dating app. FDBK is the next generation of dating apps that creates better daters and partners through coaching.
Addiction recovery support
If you’re going through hell… please don’t do it alone. The below 12-step recovery groups are free - some of which have transformed and saved the lives of many:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Overeaters Anonymous (OA) – covers anorexia too
- Workaholics Anonymous (WA) – covers work avoidance too
- Underearners Anonymous (UA) - covers not earning enough
- Debtors Anonymous (DA)
- Friends and Family of Alcoholics (Al-Alon)
- Family and friends of Addicts Anonymous (FamAnon)
- Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA)
- Love Addicts Anonymous (LAA)
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics and Dysfunctional Families (ACoA)
- Anorexics and Bulimics Anonymous (ABA)
- Gamblers Anonymous (GA)
- Caffeine Anonymous (CAFA)
- Cocaine Anonymous (CA)
- Emotions Anonymous (EA)
- Co-dependents Anonymous (CoDA)
- Co-addicts of Sex Addicts (CoSA) - people affected by sex addicts
- Co-addicts of Work Addicts (WorkAnon) - people affected by work addicts
Call the Samaritans for free 24/7 365 days a year on 116 123
DISCLAIMER: Follow any links at your own risk. This is not a substitute for professional medical or psychological treatment.