The Coaching Process
1. OBJECTIVES: First, we determine exactly what objectives you want to achieve.
2. PSYCHOMETRICS: Next, you will be given a comprehensive psychometric test to see how you think, feel and act. The report is 24 pages long and informs the coaching process.
3. DEEP INSIGHT: We go deep and discover what is really stopping you today, such as unhelpful behaviours, limiting beliefs or perceived obstacles - and remove them.
4. ACTION: We transform insight into actions and a strategy to get you to you closer to achieving your objectives.
5. ACCOUNTABILITY: We keep you accountable between sessions ensuring that you complete growth tasks and assignments to move you forward.
As a psychodynamic coach, Nick works with your unconscious beliefs and programs that dominate your thinking, feeling and actions.
Nick is also a Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming), which is a powerful psychological toolkit for bringing about transformation and excellence.
He also uses effective techniques from Positive Psychology, Hypnotherapy, Existential Coaching and Psychodynamics.